Key Adult Workshop
We are very excited about this training that is specifically for Key Adults – people working one to one with vulnerable children within school environments.
From our other workshops on Attachment & Trauma it was becoming evident that although understanding the children’s needs is essential, then knowing how to actually help them practically is the next step.
This full day workshop focuses on the Key Adult role and gives practical strategies and skills to use straight away to help and support children to build resilience.
Cost £297 +vat : Includes manual and lunch and free copy of ‘The Teacher’s Introduction to Attachment’ by Nicola Marshall book and workbook.
To book a place: Call 0121 405 0310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attachment theory (building on what has already been learned on a workshop)
- Strategies around attachment in the classroom
- Principles of the Key Adult role
- Relationship building – the 1:1 aspect of being with a child
- How to help children emotionally
- Using PACE
- Coaching Skills
- Alternative therapies
- Secondary Trauma and self care
- Teaching Assistants
- Special Educational Needs co-ordinators
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Nursery Nurses
- Social Carer workers
- Youth workers
- Family support workers
- Private tutors
- Other professionals working with children